Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Early September, late Wednesday thoughts



So, this is 29? It's not too bad; not much different than the last few years. I came up with an idea to write an article looking at every birthday that I can remember and what I did on them. I might get around to writing that. Spoiler alert: the last several years weren't that interesting.

I had a dream that I found a lot of iPods buried in the ground. Different generations, different sizes. They all had cases on them and had full battery power. Is there any symbolism to that?

I have a couple different ideas of things to write. I just need to muster the necessary energy to make it happen. They're both somewhat satirical. I'll give more information as it becomes necessary. One is going to look at the plight of the homeless and the other will raise issues about guns. You know, nothing too big.

Speaking of guns... I don't know if the people are still guarding the recruitment center in Princeton. I think the center actually moved. I don't believe it's at the Kroger plaza anymore. I think it's over by the Dairy Queen and the Princeton Times.

Speaking of the Princeton Times, they printed that gun article that shows up when you click on the link in that last paragraph. A couple newspapers printed it and said something to the effect of "Awesome! We can't wait to print this." I got a reply from the Princeton Times that essentially said "We don't agree with this in any way, but we're printing it." It was the most popular article on their website for a week.

I received a Facebook message from the Editor-in-Chief telling me that this guy who runs a Facebook page called "Respect Our Flag" had posted a bunch of stuff about me and the newspaper. She mentioned that this guy liked to post stuff about people and then hide it from them or take it down a day or so later.

I went to the page and found stuff about me. I was busy, so I took a screenshot and sent it to some friends. I went back later that night to check it all out, but I was blocked from seeing it. This is my screenshot:

I asked some friends to go look for it, but they couldn't either. So, I don't know if that's a thing anymore or not. 

I have a lot of books sitting around that I need to read. And no, not all of them are professional wrestling related. Although, George "The Animal" Steele's autobiography is sitting in my room waiting to be looked at.

I started reading "Orange Is The New Black" a while back. I had watched a few episodes during a "Netflix and Chill" session last year with a friend. The book started out awesome, but I sort of lost interest when I could start recognizing secondary characters from the TV show in the book. I might come back to it.

That's all for now. I'll return with more at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment