Monday, February 23, 2015

February 23



I've been happy lately. Things have been going well for me. Life really is a series of peaks and valleys. Most of 2014 saw me valley-ing, but hopefully 2015 will see me peak-ing.

I got a new tattoo recently. I have 6 now. This one is just sort of an odd design that takes up a lot of my left forearm. I don't know why I wanted it, but it's just an idea that I've had in my head for a while and I got it done. You can click here to see it. There are more pictures on Facebook. I've had that smiley face tattoo since 2007. I really like it. Not sure why. I just do.

I have not been anywhere near as productive lately as I would like. I get very lazy and complacent so easily. It's been the biggest hurdle that I've needed to overcome in my life.

It's been snowing a lot lately. As we all know, I am not a fan of that.

And that's been my life. We'll come back with more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment