Monday, August 18, 2014

Episode 26: 10-year reunion



Episode 26 of the podcast is here. I look at a smattering of subjects this time. Check it out the topics below:

- I made a joke about my DUI on Facebook that did not go over well at all. I look at why.

- I look at the recent passing of Robin Williams and talk about some of my favorite movies. Spoiler: World's Greatest Dad, Death To Smoochy, One Hour Photo, Dead Poets Society. I also talk about my least favorite. Spoiler: Flubber, Jumanji, and Patch Adams.

- I talk about the latest article I wrote for Thought Catalog; kind of an odd, dark piece. I also look at some things that I plan on writing and am working on. With that, I segue into talking about the last 3 months that I have been a vegetarian.

- I attended my 10-year high school reunion; part of it, at least. I talk about some moments of awkwardness, some parts that I enjoyed, and a funny encounter with a guy wearing cowboy boots.

- I give an update on the video podcast. My friend Eric and I have a date set to finally go get some more video podcasts. Those will be up as soon as humanly possible.

That and a little bit more. I say "shit" roughly 20 times or so in half an hour. So, apologies for that if you're not a fan. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment