Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Thoughts from July 30, 2014



I've been in a Killers mood lately.

I got a haircut. I like it. I usually don't, because they always cut my bangs too short. Not this time.

The weather is nice. I'm wearing flip flops. That makes me happy.

I miss driving. Not having your license severely limits what you can and can't do. I hate how much independence I've lost these last several months.

I heard the phrase "superficially intelligent at times" used to describe me. I have no idea what that means.

I hate having a protective case on my phone. But then I worry constantly about dropping it.

I told a person recently about how OCD I am about washing my hands and other odd quirks about me. I feel weird about having revealed it.

I'm happy with my new tattoo. Three of my four tattoos have been somewhat spur-of-the-moment. I've had the ideas in my head for only a couple days before I get them done. One, I had planned out for a couple years.

One of the scariest questions anybody can ask me is "What kind of music do you like?" I never know how to respond to it.

I hate BuzzFeed. It's one of the most worthless websites I've ever seen. It's only redeeming quality is the amount of pictures of pugs that it shows.

I got drunk one night and tweeted back-and-forth with popular podcaster and comedian Marc Maron and didn't remember it the next day. I wonder what else I've done and don't remember.

I think girls with a lot of tattoos are attractive. Is it because they're hot and have tattoos, or is it because the tattoos make up for whatever lack of hotness they had? Does that make sense? Do I like the girl or the tattoos on the girl? Hopefully it's both.

I worry that people don't like me. Everybody I've ever told that to tells me that it's ridiculous. Maybe because I only tell it to people who like me. 

I don't understand why I'm friends with most of the people on Facebook. Also, replace the words "on Facebook" with "in life."

One time when I was 19, my grandpa looked at me and asked how tall I was. When I told him, he thought for a second and replied, "Hmmmm... I guess you're never gonna be 6 foot, then?" I'm 27 and still rocking a solid 5 feet, 5 inches.

I don't understand the idea of wanting an autograph from somebody famous. I also don't understand the idea of "celebrities."

I've lived in the same area for 13 years and barely know any of the street names. I'm horrible with giving people directions.

I have a lot of ideas in my head. I think that's one reason why I don't accomplish much at times: I know that I can do a lot of great things and sometimes that's enough for me. I need to change that way of thinking.

The only thing I lie about: if somebody asks me if I've seen a certain movie, I will usually say yes just to move the conversation along. "Yes." "This is just like [insert scene]." "Yes it is."

That's about it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment