Saturday, July 26, 2014

Episode 24: Placeholder Podcast



Episode 24 is live! This one is called "Placeholder Podcast." Why? Because I have all of these awesome interviews and show ideas planned for the coming weeks, but none for this week. So, I talk into a microphone for 45 minutes and give it all to you.

Topics addressed this week include:

- Future podcast ideas including an update on the video podcast.

- What my new tattoo means, including a 5-minute interview with the tattoo artist while he's doing it.

- My take on the issues involved in episode 23, specifically my thought on whether the Washington Redskins should change their name.

- How social media has affected relationships with people, using @JohnnieJae as an example.

- Drunk texting and how I need to stop, which leads into SnapChat and how I am a fan of the texting/picture service.

- I tell the story of how a man tried to pick me up at a bar and how I would have handled the situation in hindsight.

- I talk about fun apps that you need for your phone and close with a twitter account you need to follow.

All that and more is included in episode 24 of the "Communication Breakdown" podcast. Big things are happening in the coming weeks, we just have to be patient and get there.

If you have comments or questions, feel free to leave comments here or on Facebook or Twitter or wherever.

No comments:

Post a Comment