Thursday, June 12, 2014

Episode 21: Worst Summer Ever



Episode 21 of the podcast is up and running. I talk about a variety of subjects this time. We have a joke from Eric Proffit, a 54-second interview with Justin Edens, and we close with some music from Barret Kazanjian.

Topics I discuss this time:

- Ran across the street and fell in front of several people; it was embarrassing

- The video podcast from episode 20, how it came about, how it turned out, and the future of that project

- I look at my summer and how I'm enjoying life at the moment, but I express my optimism for the future

- I express my anger at lazy housewives without children or jobs who do nothing and have a good life simply because of who they married

All that and more. Give it a listen and see how you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment