Friday, March 28, 2014

Such a waste



"It's such a waste to be wasted in the first place."

I've accepted that I'm an addict of some sort. That's the first step, right? Admitting it? I wrote about it a lot more in depth over at Thought Catalog. I had some people tell me not to plug that one on Facebook, so I didn't. If you know how to read what I write over there, you can find it.

I never really thought anything was out of control. I had X, Y, and Z that I liked to do. And then I realized society was looking at me like, "That's not normal, bro."

So, that's where I'm at in life. I have a lot of grandiose plans for the future, but I just need to get past this lame present. I feel like years later when I'm a success of some sort, this will be the dark days of my story. "You wanna hear about how bad it got before things got good? Let me tell you about when I was 26 and 27."

I'll keep you guys updated on how things go.

2 comments:

  1. What's the addiction? Alcohol?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My addiction is taking everything to the extreme. Sometimes that's good for me, if it's something positive. Other times, it's not good.

    ReplyDelete