Thursday, February 13, 2014

Snow Adventures

We are in the midst of one of the worst downpours of snow in a good little bit. It's been crazy outside. It began snowing at approximately 3 p.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 12, and it is still going down at press time - nearly 24 hours later.

My car got particularly covered; click here to see a before/after picture of the damage. I needed to dig it out in order to go to work. Like most things in life, I saw this as an opportunity to document an important occasion. The videos are uploaded to my YouTube Channel and are also embedded below for your viewing pleasure.

Part 01


Part 02


Part 03


Part 04


Part 05


Part 06


And there's that. If you like the videos, I'll try to make it more of a regular feature. If you like the sound of my voice, be sure to check out my podcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment