Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Top 10 Blogs of 2013

The beginning of the year is always time for reflection on the last one. With that, here's a quick rundown of what I thought were my Top 10 blogs I wrote last year. There's no real ranking from 1-10, they're just listed from earliest to latest. If you'd like to throw some comments out there about them, feel free to.

Walt, one year later ... Looking back at a fallen friend

Keep it on the Up High ... Story behind one of my tattoos

Observations from March 8 ... A good day in 2013 and 2002

I'm unemployed ... Got fired from a job I hated

Top 25 Beatles songs ... My thoughts at that moment on 25 Beatles songs

Articles in The Concordian written about me ... I was popular for a week at Concord

Why I gave up on the SGA ... When I realized the most powerful student group at Concord was worthless

My look at the #TKE formal ... Attended a fraternity event & felt very out of place

DVD Review: 7 seasons of Boy Meets World ... I watched a lot of Boy Meets World

Chris Slater's first book has been published ... Wrote a book and felt like telling people

No comments:

Post a Comment