Thursday, December 19, 2013

Episode 08: Duck Dynasty & Santa



Episode 08 of the podcast is up. The recent uproar over Phil Robertson's comments to GQ Magazine got my attention and I discuss that. I scan through my Facebook news feed and pick out some of the best... and worst... comments about Phil Robertson and the Duck Dynasty crew. While we're on the subject of controversies, I look at the Megyn Kelly/Fox News "Black Santa" issue and I use that to segue into professional wrestling. Trust me, it works.

I mention the "Twitter Account of the Week" for you to follow, but I didn't spell it out so to avoid any confusion it is @FacesPics

All that and more. Check it out. It's a fun way to kill some time. If you're a Facebook friend of mine, maybe I used your comments. Listen to find out. 

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE "B-SIDES: RARITIES AND UNRELEASED WORKS, VOL. 01"

2 comments:

  1. well said my friend. two differing points addressed in an honest oration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for listening. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

      Delete