Tuesday, December 10, 2013
Episode 07: B-Sides & Snow
Episode 07 of the podcast is up. Short episode this go-round, as I'm all by myself. Topics I discuss:
- Wrap up discussion of Thanksgiving spent in California with my girlfriend, Ashley Green.
- My new haircut and how it's really the same hair style I've had for years.
- Now a proud member of hashtag team iPhone and how OCD I am about organizing my apps.
- My power went out and the absurdity of the official Appalachian Power twitter handle being @AppalachianPowe.
- The outpouring of support I've received from my friends and peers over the release of my first book, "B-Sides: rarities and unreleased works, vol. 01," including plans for volume 02 and another book I'm writing.
- The 33rd anniversary of John Lennon's death was the other day. I talk about that and list my five favorite Lennon solo songs and then five favorite Lennon Beatles songs. Then I talk about some of my favorite Beatles songs covered by other artists. Apologies in advance for a little bit of singing that I do.
- From the "I feel like an idiot" department, when talking about music, I mention the Counting Crows when I actually meant to say the Black Crowes. Sorry about that. I feel stupid for mixing those two up.
That's everything. Have some good ideas for future podcasts. I just need to make them happen and I will. I'll keep you guys updated. Questions or comments, feel free to leave them.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE "B-SIDES: RARITIES AND UNRELEASED WORKS, VOL. 01"