Friday, September 27, 2013

Episode 02: customer service



Episode 02 of the podcast. I start off talking about why I haven't been at the last two meetings of Concord University's Student Government Association. A trip to Sheetz inspired the topic of this episode - customer service. I talk about a few times I dealt with angry customers and how we should conduct ourselves in those situations.

As I mentioned in the last blog, I'm still learning how to do all of this. The presentation looks a little better this time. One thing I'm realizing is that microphones are meant to pick up sound. So, at random times throughout the podcast you can hear me clicking a pen and scratching my beard. I'll work on that for future podcasts.

Let me know what you think. I'd like to start getting some feedback to see if this is something even worth doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment