Monday, September 23, 2013

Episode 01: Introduction



Here it is, episode 01 of my podcast. It's an introductory piece that basically explains who I am and what I want to do with podcasting. I'm a 27-year-old who is still trying to graduate from college and working a job I hate. That's affected how I operate as a person and I discuss that a little bit. I talk about why I love journalism and why it's important. And I finish up with talking about what I plan to do with all of this.

I mention in the early seconds that I'm referring to episode 01 as the "practice-cast" and that's very true. I'm still figuring out all of this. There are a lot of ways that one can do a podcast. What looks to be the easiest option for me at the moment is to basically make it a YouTube video. I'm still figuring out video editing stuff and whatnot. And I'm still figuring out how to use my computer; the ChromeBook is very picky about what programs and stuff I'm allowed to use. It's all a work in progress. It will get better.

Give it a listen and let me know what you think. Ideas are swirling in my head for future podcasts. I'll share those when the time comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment