Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Back to school [pictures]

I couldn't find the picture from 2010 online anywhere. And there wasn't one in 2012. But, here's the first day of school in 2011 and 2013. 

2011


2013

So, yeah, trying the school thing again. Just like I did in 2010 and 2011. We'll see if it works. I've been told to have a more positive attitude when referring to me being back in school. But, it's hard. I'm trying to stay positive.

Am I excited to be back? No. I hate it. It's degrading that I'm forced into this system and have to take classes I hate before people will take me seriously. But, I was thinking about it and I was already hating the life I lead, so why not go back to school. I guess doing this for one more year of my life won't kill me.

Anyway, we'll see how things go.

2 comments:

  1. Chris, you definitely deserve to be taken seriously. You're a great journalist and it is stupid you have to go through this before getting any real chances.

    ReplyDelete