Thursday, January 31, 2013

Latest articles

I wrote a dvd review the other day for Tricycle Offense, the multimedia blog I contribute to. It is a look at the 3-disk documentary that WWE released about the late '90s wrestling group the New World Order aka nWo. While looking through the articles I have written there, I realized that I forgot to link here to a review I wrote months ago about the Undertaker: 20-0 dvd set. So, I'll put the links to those two below.

nWo: The Revolution ... The 3-man supergroup that debuted at Bash at the Beach 1996 took the wrestling and mainstream world by storm and made WCW the coolest wrestling promotion in the world for a while. It also helped usher in the super-hot "Attitude Era" in WWE.

The Undertaker: 20-0 ... He debuted at Survivor Series 1990, but The Undertaker made his mark at WrestleMania, going 20-0 in big-time matches at WWE's premier pay-per-view event. Disk 1 is a documentary looking at his matches, while disks 2, 3 & 4 features all 20 matches in their entirety. I look at the documentary and also rank all 20 matches in order of what I thought were the best.

There's those. Check them out if you're interested in that kind of thing. Even if you're not interested, but you're bored or something, check them out anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment