Monday, November 5, 2012

Latest Tricycle Offense posts

Like with most things in my life, I've gotten lazy and neglected something I like. This time it is the multimedia blog Tricycle Offense. I'm throwing them an article every now and then, but not nearly as often as I'd like. Below are my two latest posts:

Breaking Down the Best in the World ... My review of the WWE-produced 3-disk documentary looking at the career of current WWE Champion CM Punk. This is probably the best documentary that WWE has ever released on somebody. It doesn't have "We're the only major company left, so we're telling our version of history" stench that a lot of previous WWE titles have had. Read the review and find out why I like it.

A Look Inside Ring of Honor ... I attended a ROH card over the summer. I give my thoughts on the atmosphere of that show. I also look at the current state of the organization. For years, it used to be the breeding ground for future TNA and WWE stars. Right now, it just looks like it has the "Best of ROH," the ones that likely won't be future stars anywhere else. That's my take. See if you agree.

As I send more stuff in over there, I'll continue to let you guys see them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment