Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Tricycle Offense blog posts

I haven't been quite as proactive with my posting for Tricycle Offense lately as I would like to be, but here are the two most recent pieces I have contributed to the multimedia blog.

Oh, You Don't Know Hacksaw? ... I don't come up with the headlines. I spotted "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan's autobiography and had to have it. It was a fun read, which I go more in depth with in the review. The biggest part of the book details his late 80's arrest for marijuana possession with the Iron Sheik, which created national headlines at the time. If you like easy, entertaining reads, check it out.

The Second City Saint v. The Rattlesnake: Will It Happen At 'Mania XXIX? ... It has been rumored for a while now that "Stone Cold" Steve Austin will return for his first match since 2003 against CM Punk. When will that happen? I look at the possibility of it occuring at WrestleMania 29, to be held in April 2013. I examine the factors that could lead to it happening and I also look at what may lead to it not happening. Since writing the piece, some rumors have popped up that point to this match actually happening at WrestleMania 30, which would be held in 2014. As I mention in the article, we'll know a lot more by February of next year.

I have a lot more ideas in my head for things to write about. If you have any suggestions on what you'd like to see me tackle, give me a shoutout. Some of the guys from the site have discussed getting together for a wrestling podcast, which would be cool. It's mostly scheduling issues that have stopped that from happening so far. I'll keep you updated on when that will eventually occur.

No comments:

Post a Comment