Friday, August 20, 2010

Back to school

I just finished my first week of classes at Concord. Yes, I am trying to be a student for the fall 2010 semester. As of right now, I'm not a student yet. I don't have an official schedule nor do I have a bill that needs to be paid. I'm in the process of finalizing my schedule, then trying to figure out the mess that is the financial aid office at Concord.

At the moment, I have 12 hours. That makes me a full-time student. It's four classes. I'm likely going to add one more, and possibly a workshop. I could potentially have 15 or 16 hours. As sad as it sounds, that would be the heaviest workload I have had in several years.

I made the decision back in January to take the spring 2010 semester off (click here to read about it). That was fun for a little while. Then, it got mind-numbingly boring and repetitive and I actually started to miss school (click here to read about that). And, so, here I am trying to attend classes at Concord University again.

I'll see how things work out in the next week or so once I start to get things finalized. I'll give an update when it becomes available.

No comments:

Post a Comment