Thursday, May 13, 2010

Top 50

Just to give me something to do over the summer, I have decided to do something that I think is pretty interesting. You may or may not think so. I got bored and started looking through the most-played songs on my iTunes. That gave me an idea to profile my 50 most-played songs over the summer.

It'll give me something to do over the next 60-70 days or so. The plan is to embed a YouTube video of the song, along with a brief write up of why I enjoy said song.

A couple things popped out at me while looking over this list of songs. First off, it's not a list of my favorite songs. There are a lot of songs that I like more than these 50. These are songs that I listen to when I'm happy, sad, bored, etc... Another thing I noticed is that there's a lot of Red Hot Chili Peppers songs in my Top 50. So, be prepared for that.

Also, make note that songs 50 & 49 are admittedly pretty lame. Bear with me for the next couple days until we get into some better ones.

The list is the 50 most-played songs on my iTunes as of May 12, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment