Wednesday, March 24, 2010

2010-2011 Student Government Association Elections

Below is a listing of who is running for what positions in this year's Student Government Association elections. Oral campaigning has already started, with print/online campaigning to commence probably by the time you read this.

President
Matt Belcher, Korey Hummer, Robert Elsaid

Vice-President
Dustin Blankenship, Ashley Green, Spencer Stevens

Business Manager
Adam Pauley

Attorney General
Chris Matheny, Stephen Pavey, Kelsey Queen

Public Defender
Grace Hurney

Board of Governors
Josh Lawson, Emily Nordman

* * *

I'm not sure about the Senator race. I'm not sure who's running for that. If anybody wants to fill me in, do so. I've heard that there may be some issues with the Board of Governors race, so that lineup may not be official for long. I've heard one rumored "ticket" that's starting to form, but I'll wait & see what's up with that. I might have some more thoughts on the race at a later date.

* * *

Here's my disclaimer:

I import these blogs into Facebook. That gives me the option to "tag" people, sending them an e-mail notification. I tag people for two reasons - 1) if I mention you by name & 2) if I think you will find this interesting. If you are tagged and don't want to be, let me know. If I don't tag you & you'd like to be tagged in the future, let me know.

There is a comment feature on this blog & I don't mind if you use it. It's cool to disagree, as long as it's kept civil. Anonymous comments are allowed, as long as it's relevant & mildly profanity free.

5 comments:

  1. Here are the Senators:

    Ashley Green, Cassidi Hall, Megan McCoy, Travis McReynolds, Kiwa Nadas, Karina Rahall, Erica Romero

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is Emily Nordman?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is in Alpha Sigma Alpha

    ReplyDelete
  4. This came up on my facebook feed. Memories.

    ReplyDelete