Sunday, January 24, 2010

Ask me anything...

I made a profile on this thing called "Formspring." It's basically a Q&A page. You have a spot to type in a question & I answer it. The catch is that it's 100 percent anonymous. I have no idea who asks each question.

So, if you have a desire to learn something about me or ask me anything, go ahead. If you want to know why I blog so much, why I'm taking a semester off from school, what I plan to do with my life, what I really thing about [insert name], etc... do it. I'll try and answer each question as honestly as I can. Joke questions will get a joke answer, but if you really want to know something, I'll do my best to answer it.

Here's the link - http://www.formspring.me/chrisslater


Have fun.

5 comments:

  1. You can comment un-anonymously if you log in with your username. I sent you a few from my username.

    -Kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much cock do you suck a day?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kara - Cool.

    Anonymous - No Comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heard you could suck the skin right off a penis. Is that true?

    ReplyDelete