Monday, August 17, 2009

Look Good in Leather

I got some of the new Axe "Instinct" deodorant bodyspray. According to the bottle, it comes "With the Scent of Rare Leathers." I don't know what that means, but that's where the "Look good in leather" tag from the commercial comes from.
I'm lookin' good in leather :)
Most versions of Axe smell pretty much the same. This one is different. The scent is a little more strong than the others. It's probably that scent of rare leathers. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet - I guess I'm indifferent. After all, it's just deodorant.
For anybody curious, the song heard in the commercial is actually a real song. Kelly went to YouTube a couple nights ago in a quest to see if it was real. She found the music video. It's by a guy named Cody ChestnuTT. It's from his 2002 debut album. The music video is embedded below.


Cody ChetnuTT - "Look Good in Leather" (2002)

No comments:

Post a Comment