Friday, July 24, 2009

Writer's Block

I apologize for the lack of anything interesting to say for the last several weeks. I just haven't had anything interesting to say or have felt strongly enough to say much.

If you enjoy random musings, check out my Twitter feed. I've been tweeting a lot, mostly due to the fact that it requires almost no thought or effort. So - http://twitter.com/chris_slater is there for you if you need your fill of my random thoughts.

For the people who enjoy reading my blogs, I will attempt to find something to blog about in the near future. Until then, bear with me.

2 comments:

  1. I've been in the same bucket of block since I left CU. I think I've written one or two solid blog posst since then and nothing else, really. A piece on Obama pre-election and my thoughts on MJ's death.

    It's hard to get out of the rut. I need a muse again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed you hadn't updated much. It's a shame, as you're a great writer.

    We both need to find a muse.

    ReplyDelete