Sunday, July 5, 2009

Odd day at work...

This guy came into Pizza Hut on Saturday. I couldn't understand a lot of what he was saying, but I know he was selling jewelry. I believe it was for a missionary trip or something. It was something religious - he was selling a lot of cross necklaces & Jesus-inspired pieces.

I saw him come in & he started talking to Bob. After a couple minutes, I hear Bob say, "Chris! This guy wants to talk to you." I looked over and the guy introduced himself to me. He started showing me all his jewelry and I - sensing a comic opportunity - played along and decided that I was interested in what he had. All the necklaces & bracelets started at $25. He told me he could go as low as $15. That was out of my range. I'm only willing to pay up to $5 for shitty jewelry I'm only going to buy as a joke.

Before the guy left, we decided to get a TwitPic of him. It's always good to commemorate an occasion like that. Stuff like that doesn't happen every day.

TwitPic caption is below, from Bob's profile:

Some strange guy from Japan just came into my place of work and was trying to sell some jewelry.. Odd http://twitpic.com/9bq6x
7:17 PM Jul 4th from TweetDeck

4 comments:

  1. I'm tired of this story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no one fucking cares fag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I care, and that's all that matters to me :)

    ReplyDelete