Saturday, July 11, 2009

My First Celebrity Feud...

It looks like I've got a celebrity feud brewing here. And guess where it all started - Twitter. I told you there was a reason to check out my Tweets. It turns out me & Adrianne Curry have an ax to grind with each other.


For those who don't know, Adrianne Curry (pictured above) is probably best known for marrying Christopher Knight, who played one of the sons on "The Brady Bunch" tv show. She also won the first season of the reality series "America's Top Model." She met her future husband when both were on a season of VH1's "Surreal Life" reality show. VH1 then gave her & Knight a couple seasons of their own show. She's done a couple other "reality"-based things in television.

When I had a MySpace account, I was "friends" with her. I stumbled upon her profile & tried to see her pictures. They were set to private, so I sent her a request as a way to see them. Once I got on her profile, I checked out her pictures (well worth sending the request, I might add...) and noticed her blog.

I realized that she had a pretty interesting perspective on things and was a lot smarter than a lot of people (myself included) gave her credit for. So, I started reading her blog regularly, and enjoying what she had to post ... for the most part.

After a while, I kind of got turned off from what she was writing. She's very liberal. Almost too liberal. I would consider myself to be a liberal. I'm towards "the left." But, she would have such liberal thoughts sometimes, that it would turn me off from her. To top it off, she would often have hypocritical blogs, that would undermine her extreme liberal attitude, that would further turn me off.

Long story short, I found out she had a Twitter account - http://twitter.com/AdrianneCurry - and started following it.

I followed her Tweets for several months. I liked some of them, I disagreed with some of them. Some were entertaining, some weren't. I didn't interact with her or question any of her Tweets until the 4th of July.

On Independence Day, she sent out the following Tweet -

Happy 4th of July!Now lets celebrate ruining everything our country built by giving people who couldnt afford it loans!!
2:01 PM Jul 4th from web


 I'm not an overly patriotic person, but seeing that Tweet just kinda pissed me off. There are so many days to complain about the economy and the housing crisis, but why make a point of doing it on the 4th of July? So, I Tweet-ed a reply to her -

@AdrianneCurry Shut the fuck up. You're so bitter.
2:17 PM Jul 4th from web in reply to AdrianneCurry 


I sent that reply and went about my day. I sent that Tweet at 2:17 p.m. I didn't check my Twitter account again until later that night, around midnight. It turns out Adrianne Curry had seen my Tweet and sent me the following reply -

@chris_slater you shut the fuck up, you fucking pussy. What man tells a woman that other than one lacking a penis of decent size
2:23 PM Jul 4th from web in reply to chris_slater 


So, Adrianne Curry thinks I have a small penis.

I didn't reply back to her, so I guess she has the edge in our "feud" right now. The feud hasn't been getting much coverage from the press, so I don't see a reason in continuing it.

I guess this is getting Adrianne Curry the attention she needs. If she hadn't commented on the alleged short size of my penis, I wouldn't be talking about her. Since she doesn't have a reality show on VH1 right now, her only real publicity right now is from her social-networking mediums - Twitter, MySpace, & Facebook.

So, she got the publicity she needs. And, now everybody thinks I have a small penis...

11 comments:

  1. You should have replied that she's a boring hypocritical attention whore. I'd take a small penis than constantly seeking out attention and validation from people I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, also add fake celebrity. Anyone who was on a reality show of any sort does not deserve to be classed with real celebrities that actually do work to become famous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah. She's good on the eyes, but horrible on the ears lol.

    She's now blocked me from following her on Twitter. I think it's hilarious that I can get under her skin like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's pretty easy to get under hypocritical liberals' skin. Just point out their hypocrisies and you win.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely. Both ends of the political spectrum are bad - hardcore Conservatives & Liberals.

    It reminds me of the classic scene from a Halloween episode of The Simpsons when one of the aliens takes on a human form & tries to run for President -

    "Abortions for none!"

    [CROWD BOOS!]

    "Abortions for all!"

    [CROWD BOOS!]

    "Abortions for some, miniature American flags for the others!"

    [CROWD CHEERS!]

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found a YouTube video of the Simpsons clip I quoted. The closest thing I could find was a politicial clip which pokes fun at Rudy Guiluiani.

    So, ignore the Guiluiani parts and listen to the rest -

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R7JmZ1q310

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's sound like she's missing a screw or two.

    No bother bro. Water under the bridge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think if you tell someone to shut the fuck up, you can kind of expect to be blocked. And you can also kind of expect to have them lash out at you (call your dick tiny). So yah, I don't think this is much of a "story" or evidence of some kind of unreasonable behaviour on the part of Adrianne, personally.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous,

    Sorry it took me so long to get back to you on this. I was being sarcastic. I know this isn't a big deal. I just thought it would be a funny blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was a funny blog entry! The idea of a Twitter Celebrity Feud between a quasi-celeb and a non-celeb is a hoot. I don't understand her extreme reaction to your reply. Did she think no one would bristle at her comment on the 4th of July? Anyway, I'm sure your penis is very nice...and that's really the important thing. Cheers! - - - - Cookie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah, I don't understand why got so mad at something like that. If you post something extreme, you might get something extreme back.

    Re: my penis, I don't wanna brag or anything, but I'm okay with it lol.

    ReplyDelete